Dress forms

My poor dress form has been moved too many times and is falling apart. I'd like to replace her with something of better quality and I'm trying to find a fixed, pinnable dress form in the UK - something like these. I'm certain that I've found a UK based company making them before, but I can't find it now. Any ideas?

Short rows

Well loved